- Business & Management
- Criminal Justice and Security
- Culinary, Hospitality, Travel, Tourism
- Education & Teaching
- IT & Computer Science
- Legal & Paralegal
- Liberal Arts & Communications
- Medical, Nursing, & Allied Health
- Psychology & Human Services
- Science, Math, & Engineering
- Trades & Vocational Training
- Visual & Performance Arts
- Web Design & Development
- Master of Business Administration
Selected School: Lansdale School of Business
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program and other important information, please click here.
A Tradition of Excellence since 1918
No matter what occupation you choose to pursue, the competition for a good job is fierce. Lansdale School of Business (LSB) can help you stand out from the rest by teaching you the specific skills you need to succeed in the career you desire.
LSB offers Diploma and Associate in Specialized Business degree programs such as Accounting/Management, Medical Assistant, Network Administration, Paralegal and much more!
Learn more about all the programs LSB offers in these exciting fields:
Why choose LSB?
• Convenient scheduling
• Instructors with professional qualifications who provide industry-specific insights based on real-world experience
• Lifelong placement assistance
• Financial Assistance for those who qualify
Lansdale School of Business is a Junior College accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
What students are saying about LSB:
“I enrolled the first day I came for a visit! I was so excited about the program and how the school was structured. It is just an excellent school all around with great, great teachers.”
Jessica Behrens – North Wales; Computer Applications Specialist Diploma
Students attending the satellite campuses in Phoenixville and Warminster will be required to take certain classes at the main campus. Please consult with your admissions representative for details.